Sunday, July 30, 2023

Chapter 5 Meet My "Original" Sims

 Chapter 5


Meet My "Original" Sims

When I first started playing S3 again, I was playing in Sunset Valley. I'm a water baby/beach bum at heart so SV suited me perfectly. I created three guys and three gals and built beach cottages for each of them. I eventually moved them all to Riverview and started over. 

The guys. 

David Simbeck  - Any resemblance to Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds)  is purely intentional .

David achieved his Lifetime Wish of Becoming a CEO of a Mega-Corporation. He has now reached the pinnacle of his second career in Architecture with many  accolades in recognition of his work. 

Traits - Neat, Handy, Good, Charismatic and Artistic. 



 My sister thought he was cute but wanted to see Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser-Outlander).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron Simcott -

Cameron fulfilled his Lifetime Wish to become a world renouned surgeon. At some point he must have decided to try his hand at writing because his current career is a "Prtentious Poet.

Traits : Bookworm, Neat, Good, Charismatic, Friendly. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Chris Simmons - Chris's Lifetime Wish was to become an International Superspy.  He has puy away his James Bond persona and is now living a much quieter life as a Private Detective. 


Traits - Handy, Neat, Good, Perceptive, Friendly
I was going for a Pierce Brosnan look but I thik he ended up  being his own man. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




The Gals

Amalie Simpierre - Amalie retired from her successful career as an astronaut and is now a clothing stylist in training.

Traits: Bookworm, Neat, Handy, Good, Sthletic



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elise Simcoe When Elise reached her goal of becoming a Superstar Athlete, she bought a horse and a small ranch. Her new career is Equestrian. 

Traits - Bookworm, Neat, Handy, Good, Athletic





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ashley Simpson - Ashley's Lifetime Wish is to be Leader of the Free World. She's almost there as Vice President but she's having second thoughts. 


s- 


Ashley married David Simbeck and they have this little munchkin, Cassie. 

Ashley's career may be on hold for a while until she decides what she really wants to do. Perhaps being  homemaker and arranging coffee time and playdates with the other moms in the community though her ambitious trait may change that  idea. 

Traits - Neat, bookworm, ambitious, friendly, computer whiz.